This post is also available in: Svenska (Swedish)
Solidsport is the home of live streamed sports. On all levels. Everywhere. By this we mean that the platform contains all functionality to suit sport streaming. Below we list some examples.
When you create a live stream, you always start by entering information about the game to be broadcasted. The team logos will then be viewable and the team shortenings are also visible in the scoreboard. Once the game is created, activate the live stream itself.
Game graphics and analysis
When you broadcast, you can update the graphics in the broadcast with game clock, goasl, and period. At the end of the game you can analyze it afterwards and cut out specific game sequences for review with individual players or the entire team.
One of the most appreciated features is to be able to create highlights from a game. This is what you do with a simple push of a button. You can read more about that in the next parts of the Streaming School.
Everything that the team broadcasts live is recorded. You can also upload videos. It can be anything from interviews and player presentations to exercises and much more. Storage is unlimited and all content is saved for as long as you want. Your channel quickly becomes a fantastic video archive that preserves wonderful memories for life.
The platform is completely free to use for those who broadcast. However, it costs money for those who watch. Money that will be a good addition to the team or club. So far, live streams on Solidsport have generated revenues of more than 4 million euro to the teams and clubs using the platform. A team at Solidsport can easily earn 1000€ in a season. All you have to do is to start streaming and inform parents, relatives and the opposing team about your broadcasts.
The games can be bought individually but we recommend all teams to bring in as many monthly supporters as possible to the team channel. As a monthly supporter you get access to all content at a fixed monthly fee. Easy for those who look and good for the team that gets a running revenue every month. Money that goes straight back to the broadcasting team or club.
So what do you need to broadcast?
- Before you can start broadcastin you have to activate your team on Solidsport. You can do that for freen on this link solidsport.com/join
- To start broadcasting you need a mobile phone with internet connection. A tablet works just as well.
- To get a better picture we recommend using a tripod. However, this is not a requirement. However, the picture becomes more stable and it becomes easier for the cameraman.
- To broadcast you also need to download our Solidsport Broadcast App. Download it for free on the App Store or Google Play.
- Then just post the games you want to broadcast and inform about your channel to relatives, parents and the opposing team. After that you will quickly see the money coming in to your team or club channel.
All parts of the Streaming School
Part 1 – How to get started with Solidsport
Part 2 – The main features of Solidsport
Part 4 – How to max out your live stream
Part 5 – How to make money for the team